Sure thing! Here's a step by step guide below:
- Open your Qeepsake app and tap on “Books” in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- Choose the book you’d like to preview.
- Select the date range you’d like to order*.
- Hooray, you’ve reached your book preview. From this page, you will be able to edit your book and view the cost. You will also see any vouchers that you have available in your account. Feel free to combine multiple vouchers in a single order.
- Choose between softcover or hardcover.
- Review your cover and dedication pages.
- Do a final review and then click ready to print.
- Enter your shipping and payment information, and your book will be in your hands within 2-3 weeks.
*Please note that Qeepsake books cannot be larger than 300 pages
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How much does the Qeepsake Book cost?
- Can I apply multiple book vouchers to one order? YES!
- How can I decrease the cost of the book?
- How much does it cost to ship my Qeepsake Book?
- Will my book look exactly like the preview?
- How do I order a Qeepsake book?
- Can I make changes to my book after ordering it?
- How many entries do I need before I can order my book?
- Do you ship books to Canada?
- Do you ship outside the United States or Canada?