When you sign up for Qeepsake, you begin on a free two-week trial, unless you are expecting your first child. Learn about our Expecting Plan here.
Here's what you can expect during your Qeepsake Free Trial
- You'll receive 1 question a day. If you have multiple children Qeepsake will alternate questions between the children. On day one you'll receive a question for child A and on day two, you'll receive a question for child B.
- Add unlimited children's journals to your one account.
- Skip questions.
- Answer previous questions.
- Add unlimited spontaneous memories as they happen.
- Upload pictures online and in the mobile app.
- Sync your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Ability to preview your Qeepsake Book as you add memories.
Once your two-week free trial is over, you will be automatically transitioned to a free Lite Membership. Qeepsake Lite Members only receive one question per week, can add 5 photos per month (in-app), and can only order Qeepsake Books a couple of times per year.
If you choose to upgrade to a Plus or Premium Membership within the first 30-days of signing up for Qeepsake, you will receive a free book voucher, credit towards your first Qeepsake Book, and access to exclusive features such as texting in photos, adding unlimited photos in the app, all milestones, and adding contributors and video (Premium features only)!
Not sure which plan is right for you? Here's a full breakdown of Qeepsake Membership Plans!
Download the mobile app to add spontaneous memories and upload pictures: