Customize your Qeepsake experience even further with the ability to edit questions in the mobile app. Edits as significant as changing a pronoun and as fun as adding an emoji. Now you can make each question perfect for your family—your story—your journey.
- Head to your Qeepsake App.
- Choose the entry you want to edit.
- Hit the "Edit" button in the top right corner.
- Click into the question text and edit away!
You can also edit a question before you answer it!
If you want to delete the question text completely, click the "x" button, and the question will be deleted, but your entry will remain.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Editing or deleting question text
- How do I crop or rotate a photo?
- Do you have some tips on how to write an entry?
- Why is my journal entry attached to the wrong question?
- Can I delete a question but keep my response?
- How can I delete or turn off questions in a journal?
- Why are my journal entries split up or cut off in my Qeepsake Journal?
- How does Qeepsake know which journal to assign my entry to?