Instagram has recently changed its privacy rules: If your Instagram account is set to private, apps like Qeepsake can no longer import posts indefinitely. Now, you will need to reconnect your Instagram account every 60-days.
You'll first need to disconnect your Instagram account through this link.
And then reconnect your Instagram account.
It could take up to 1 hour before you start seeing your posts. If your account is not private and you're not seeing your Instagram post, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My Instagram posts are no longer showing in my Qeepsake journal!
- What kinds of questions does Qeepsake send?
- How should I respond to questions? In third person or to my child?
- Will I get a question each day for each one of my journals?
- Can I turn my questions off for a bit?
- Can I text Qeepsake whenever I want?