How to apply vouchers to your order:
- Go to app.qeepsake.com/book
- Preview your book
- If you have active book vouchers, you should see them appear below the 'Order' buttons:
- Then, when you reach the 'Order Summary' step, you can choose to apply one or more vouchers to your order.
- To apply voucher(s), simply click on a voucher.
Before I apply voucher(s):
After I apply voucher(s):
You can remove a voucher by clicking on the blue 'Remove' link next to the voucher. It will then "re-appear" in the voucher table and you'll be able to use it in a future order.
- In the voucher table, you'll only see vouchers with an expiration date in the future that haven't been used yet (i.e. you can still use them towards an order).
- You can only redeem a voucher that has a dollar amount that is less than the price of the book.
- You can only apply a voucher if the total value of the order is still equal or more to the voucher's minimum order value (last column of the table).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How much does the Qeepsake Book cost?
- Can I apply multiple book vouchers to one order? YES!
- How can I decrease the cost of the book?
- How much does it cost to ship my Qeepsake Book?
- Will my book look exactly like the preview?
- How do I order a Qeepsake book?
- Can I make changes to my book after ordering it?
- How many entries do I need before I can order my book?
- Do you ship books to Canada?
- Do you ship outside the United States or Canada?