How to apply credits to your order:
- Go to app.qeepsake.com/book
- Preview your book
- If you have active book credits, you should see them appear below the 'Order' buttons:
- Then, when you reach the 'Order Summary' step, you can choose to apply one or more credits to your order.
- To apply credit(s), simply click on a credit.
Before I apply credit(s):
After I apply credit(s):
You can remove a credit by clicking on the blue 'Remove' link next to the credit. It will then "re-appear" in the credit table and you'll be able to use it in a future order.
- In the credit table, you'll only see credits with an expiration date in the future that haven't been used yet (i.e. you can still use them towards an order).
- You can only redeem a credit that has a dollar amount that is less than the price of the book.
- You can only apply a credit if the total value of the order is still equal or more to the credit's minimum order value (last column of the table).
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How much does the Qeepsake Book cost?
- Can I apply multiple book credits to one order? YES!
- How can I decrease the cost of the book?
- How much does it cost to ship my Qeepsake Book?
- Will my book look exactly like the preview?
- How do I order a Qeepsake book?
- Can I make changes to my book after ordering it?
- How many entries do I need before I can order my book?
- Do you ship books to Canada?
- Do you ship outside the United States or Canada?
Article is closed for comments.