When you sign up for Qeepsake, you automatically move to a free two-week upgraded membership, unless you sign up as an expecting parent.
When your new baby arrives, or when you add another child to your existing account, you'll automatically move to the two-week upgraded membership.
Here's what you get during the two weeks!
- You'll receive 1 question a day. If you have multiple children Qeepsake will alternate questions between children. Day 1 you'll receive a question for child A and day 2 you'll receive a question for child B.
- Add unlimited children's journals to your one account.
- Skip questions.
- Answer previous questions.
- Add unlimited spontaneous memories as they happen.
- Upload pictures online and in the mobile app.
- Sync your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Ability to preview your Qeepsake Book as you add memories.
Once the two weeks are up, you'll automatically be moved to the free Qeepsake Lite membership where you'll receive 1 question a week. You can upgrade to a paid membership at any time for additional fun features.
Download the mobile app to add spontaneous memories and upload pictures: