You can turn off your yearly auto-renewal at any time by following the steps below (if you purchased your subscription through Qeepsake). You will continue to have access to all of your subscription's perks until the expiration date, at that time you'll be moved to Qeepsake's free plan - Qeepsake Lite.
If you purchased your subscription through the iOS app, please follow these instructions.
Instructions if you purchased your subscription through Qeepsake:
2. Click on the "Continue Cancellation" button - which takes you to the form to turn off auto-renewal.
3. Click on the "Submit a request to turn off my auto-renewal" and give us feedback on why you want to turn off auto-renewal.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I get a refund for a subscription that was charged by Apple iTunes?
- How do I turn off auto-renewal for my iOS Qeepsake subscription?
- How do I turn off auto-renewal my subscription through Qeepsake?
- How do I cancel/delete my account?
- How do I update my billing information?
- Are Qeepsake plans priced per child/journal or account?
- Requesting a refund