Currently, Qeepsake books are automatically formatted for you by a super-smart-top-secret algorithm. Your book's layouts are based on your specific journal and memories.
Here are some of the factors that influence how your Qeepsake Book will look:
- Text only, photo only, or both text and photo entry
- If a photo is portrait, landscape, or square
- Photo resolution
- Text length
- Other entries in your book (our algorithm optimizes based on the previous and next entry
- And more!
Our team hears over and over again how simple and elegant Qeepsake Books are. When parents receive their books, they rave over the format and how it showcases their family's pictures and stories. Your content shines.
We are hoping to add more layout options in the near future 🌟
Note: Your book layout may change if you edit entries from your book preview, especially if you add or remove a picture or large amount of text.
If you see any layouts that look unusual, please email us a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What will my Qeepsake Book look like?
- What is the maximum number of entries that will fit in a book?
- Can I change my book layout?
- Do the questions appear in the books?
- Can I hand select the entries I want in the book?
- How does the select date range tool work?
- When will my book be delivered?
- Why are my photos so dark in the book?
- Can I preview my book (see a proof) before it's printed?
- A page in my book looks off, what should I do?