Photos may appear darker in the printed book than what you see on a back-lit, bright computer. This has to do with the brightness or luminance, of your display. You will see the same problem if you print photos with another print shop such as FedEx or CVS photos.
Consider adjusting the luminance of your display to 100-120 cd/m2.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What will my Qeepsake Book look like?
- What is the maximum number of entries that will fit in a book?
- Can I change my book layout?
- Do the questions appear in the books?
- Can I hand select the entries I want in the book?
- How does the select date range tool work?
- When will my book be delivered?
- Why are my photos so dark in the book?
- Can I preview my book (see a proof) before it's printed?
- A page in my book looks off, what should I do?