You can crop or rotate a photo you've attached to a journal entry through the web-app at https://app.qeepsake.com. Go to the entry you want to edit, click on the "Tap to edit" button and then click on the photo edit section.
Rotating and cropping photos in the mobile app isn't available due to technical incompatibilities.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Editing or deleting question text
- How do I crop or rotate a photo?
- Do you have some tips on how to write an entry?
- Why is my journal entry attached to the wrong question?
- Can I delete a question but keep my response?
- How can I delete or turn off questions in a journal?
- Why are my journal entries split up or cut off in my Qeepsake Journal?
- How does Qeepsake know which journal to assign my entry to?