The cost of the book is calculated based on the number of pages in your book. The more entries you have the more pages you'll have.
There are two ways to decrease the number of entries in your book:
1. Use the date range tool to select pare down the number of entries that will appear in your book. You will see the number of entries change when you update the date range. This is a great option if you want to print a book of your child's first year or only a few months of entries.
2. You can also hand-select your favorite entries to be in the book. This is great feature if you want to print a book of only your favorite moments.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How much does the Qeepsake Book cost?
- Can I apply multiple book vouchers to one order? YES!
- How can I decrease the cost of the book?
- How much does it cost to ship my Qeepsake Book?
- Will my book look exactly like the preview?
- How do I order a Qeepsake book?
- Can I make changes to my book after ordering it?
- How many entries do I need before I can order my book?
- Do you ship books to Canada?
- Do you ship outside the United States or Canada?