Yes, you can! By default, all your entries will appear in your book unless you decide to exclude some by hand.
You can "deselect" individual entries you wish not to include in your books at any time - without deleting the entire entry from the journal both in the mobile app or online.
Deselecting entries from the book in the mobile app:
The toggle will turn gray to indicate it won't be included in the book. If the toggle is purple, it means the entry will appear in the book.
Deselecting entries from the book online:
The book icon will turn gray to indicate it won't be included in the book. If the book icon is green, it means the entry will appear in the book.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What will my Qeepsake Book look like?
- What is the maximum number of entries that will fit in a book?
- Can I change my book layout?
- Do the questions appear in the books?
- Can I hand select the entries I want in the book?
- How does the select date range tool work?
- When will my book be delivered?
- Why are my photos so dark in the book?
- Can I preview my book (see a proof) before it's printed?
- A page in my book looks off, what should I do?