You must have a minimum of 30 pages to print a book but you can still preview your book under 30 pages to get an idea of how it looks so far!
Please note that Softcover books start at $19.99 for 30 pages, and Hardcover books start at $39.99.
The spine of softcover books vs hardcover books
Softcover books with fewer than 40 pages will have a plain white spine. Softcover books that have 40 - 120 pages will include a spine with no spine text. Softcover books with greater than 120 pages will include the 'Title' of the book, but not the subtitle text.
Hardcover books with fewer than 94 pages will include a gray spine with no spine text. Hardcover books with greater than 94 pages will include the 'Title & Subtitle' of the book.
To check how many pages you have in your book, please go to https://app.qeepsake.com/book.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How much does the Qeepsake Book cost?
- Can I apply multiple book credits to one order? YES!
- How can I decrease the cost of the book?
- How much does it cost to ship my Qeepsake Book?
- Will my book look exactly like the preview?
- How do I order a Qeepsake book?
- Can I make changes to my book after ordering it?
- How many entries do I need before I can order my book?
- Do you ship books to Canada?
- Do you ship outside the United States or Canada?
Article is closed for comments.