There are a few advantages to having someone else add memories to your journal(s):
- This person will get their own questions. You'll get another person's perspective when answering them. Some of the questions might be the same as yours, but they might answer them differently.
- You end up with more memories saved in your child's journal.
- The person's name appears next to the entry on your journal(s) and in the Qeepsake Book. You'll be able to easily identify who saved which memory.
- If your contributor does not want to answer the same questions than you, they can easily text Qeepsake "Skip" to get the next question or save a spontaneous memory.
- Each of you can change your question sending time and question frequency. Learn more HERE.
- For now, if you have only one journal, you can't see each other's entries in the mobile app. This is a known bug we are currently working on. Don't worry though, all the entries are saved and you can see your contributor's entries if you log in at app.qeepsake.com.