Qeepsake now offers questions for certain holidays!
Question settings in the mobile app:
- Click on the menu icon (top-left corner of the screen)
- Click on 'Account & Settings'
- Go to 'Question Settings'
Question Settings online:
We'll continue to add more holidays, so please occasionally check the questions settings page.
NOTE: If you have more than one child you will want to answer the holiday question with all your children's names in the response so that the question and response show up in each journal. Otherwise, the holiday question will sit in the unassigned folder.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I turn on my holiday questions?
- How does the Facebook and Instagram integrations work?
- I just purchased Qeepsake Premium, how do I add my spouse/contributor?
- Can I send or add photos to Qeepsake?
- Can I change the date of my journal entry? Backdate entries or add earlier memories?
- Can I respond to previous questions that I missed?
- How do I save a spontaneous memory to Qeepsake?
- How to make the most out of Qeepsake with your contributor/spouse