On Qeepsake Plus or Premium, you can turn your child-focused social media posts into Qeepsake journal entries automatically!
All you have to do is connect your Facebook and/or Instagram accounts to Qeepsake. Go HERE to connect your social accounts. Then every time you include #qeepsake in your post, that post and caption will automatically be added to your Qeepsake journal for you!
Step 1: Connect your Facebook and/or Instagram accounts HERE
Step 2: Post a memory on your favorite social media and include the #qeepsake
Step 3: Boom! The entry is automatically saved to your journal!
Tips and tricks to note:
- If you have more than one child, you will want to include your child's name in your Instagram or Facebook post which you've tagged with #qeepsake. Qeepsake will then store the photo and caption automatically in your journal for that child.
- It typically takes about 30 minutes for your social posts to appear in your journal. So don't worry if it's not in the journal right away!
- Please use #qeepsake with a lower case "q" the hashtag #Qeepsake doesn't seem to work as reliably.
- Qeepsake can only pull in the 20 most recent social posts. This means if you go back and add #qeepsake to older posts that you created they might not appear in your Qeepsake journal.
- If your social posts used to show up in your journal, but now don't appear, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It's probably an expired token, and we can delete your account and have you set it up again, which will fix the issue.