On a paid Qeepsake membership, you can turn your family-focused social media posts into Qeepsake memories automatically!
Step 1: Connect your Facebook and/or Instagram accounts HERE.
Step 2: Post a memory on your favorite social media feed and include the @qeepsake or #qeepsake
For Facebook, the post must appear on your Facebook feed. Facebook does not share posts from albums with Qeepsake.
Step 3: Boom! The entry is automatically saved to your journal!
Tips, tricks, and troubleshooting:
- If you share the same post on both Instagram and Facebook, we recommend NOT connecting both accounts, just one. Otherwise, you'll see duplicated entries in your child's Qeepsake journal.
- Qeepsake can only pull in the 20 most recent social posts. This means if you go back and add #qeepsake or @qeepsake to older posts, they might not appear in your Qeepsake journal.
- If you post on Facebook, please make sure the post is on your Facebook feed and not within an album.
- If you have more than one child, you will want to include your child's or children's name in your Instagram or Facebook post, which you've tagged with #qeepsake. Qeepsake will then save the photo and caption automatically to the correct journal.
- Your posts can take up to 1hr to show up in your journal. So don't worry if it doesn't show up in your journal right away!
- If your social posts used to show up in your journal but now don't appear or if you see multiple social post entries, please email us at email@example.com, and we'll try to help you out.