On a paid Qeepsake membership, you can turn your family-focused social media posts into Qeepsake memories automatically!
Just connect your Facebook and/or Instagram accounts to Qeepsake. Every time you include @qeepsake or #qeepsake to a NEW social post, that post and caption will automatically be saved in your Qeepsake journal for you!
Step 1: Connect your Facebook and/or Instagram accounts HERE
Step 2: Post a memory on your favorite social media and include the @qeepsake or #qeepsake
Step 3: Boom! The entry is automatically saved to your journal!
Tips, tricks, and troubleshooting:
- If you share the same post on both Instagram and Facebook, we recommend NOT connecting both accounts, just one. Otherwise, you'll see duplicated entries in your child's Qeepsake journal.
- Qeepsake can only pull in the 20 most recent social posts. This means if you go back and add #qeepsake or @qeepsake to older posts they might not appear in your Qeepsake journal.
- If you have more than one child, you will want to include your child's name in your Instagram or Facebook post which you've tagged with #qeepsake. Qeepsake will then save the photo and caption automatically in your journal for that child.
- Your posts can take up to 1hr to show up in your journal. So don't worry if it doesn't show up in your journal right away!
- If your social posts used to show up in your journal, but now don't appear or if you see multiple social post entries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help you out.