Yes! However, it can only be done in the mobile app. It's not a feature that is available on the web app.
To delete the question, first, click on the entry so you can edit it. The "x" button next to the question is how you delete the question, but keep the response as an entry in the journal.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Editing or deleting question text
- How do I crop or rotate a photo?
- Do you have some tips on how to write an entry?
- Why is my journal entry attached to the wrong question?
- Can I delete a question but keep my response?
- How can I delete or turn off questions in a journal?
- Why are my journal entries split up or cut off in my Qeepsake Journal?
- How does Qeepsake know which journal to assign my entry to?