How to change your delivery channel to app notifications:
1. Download Qeepsake’s mobile app
2. Log into your account
3. Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner
4. Go to ‘Account & Settings’ > ‘Question Settings’
5. Click on the ‘Delivery Method’ dropdown and choose ‘App Notification’
6. If you’re on an iPhone, make sure to click ‘Confirm’ for the change to be effective.
7. Save your changes
7. You’ll now receive your questions through push notifications!
Something to note: you may get an alert letting you know that you need to grant permissions to the Qeepsake App before you can switch your delivery channel to app notifications. If that happens, do the following:
- on Android, go to your phone settings > Apps and notifications > Qeepsake > grant app notifications
- on iOS, go to your phone settings > Notifications > Qeepsake > turn on the toggle.
If that doesn't work, uninstall and re-install the build and be sure to 'Enable notifications' when you log in.