Congratulations on your purchase!
If you want someone else to save memories in your children's journals, you'll need to invite a contributor. Follow the instructions below to do it:
1. Go to the mobile app menu and click on 'Add Contributor'.
2. Add the Contributor's name and email address. Next, we'll email them a link where they finish setting up their account. They need to verify their phone number and question time before they can receive their questions. Note - they can always change their question frequency at a later date.
3. Read this article to see how to make the most out of your new contributor!
If your contributor is having problems or already has an account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help them out.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I turn on my holiday questions?
- How does the Facebook and Instagram integrations work?
- I just purchased Qeepsake Premium, how do I add my spouse/contributor?
- Can I send or add photos to Qeepsake?
- Can I change the date of my journal entry? Backdate entries or add earlier memories?
- Can I respond to previous questions that I missed?
- How do I save a spontaneous memory to Qeepsake?
- How to make the most out of Qeepsake with your contributor/spouse