If you haven't received a verification code from Qeepsake, please check the following:
- Ensure you have put in the correct phone number (did you switch 2 digits accidentally?)
- Ensure you have put in a cell phone number as opposed to a home phone number
- Ensure you have a U.S. phone number (50 States), or Canadian phone number
*Unfortunately, Qeepsake cannot send texts to U.S. territories (e.g. U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico), or other countries outside the U.S. and Canada
Please also note the following:
- Qeepsake's text can be delayed several minutes with certain carriers
- If you've ended up receiving multiple verification texts from Qeepsake, be sure to put in the most recent code you have received. Previous codes you have received will no longer work!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful