The first text you send to Qeepsake is always attached to the most recent question Qeepsake sent you. Qeepsake doesn't interpret each journal entry to determine whether, based on context, it's a response to a question or a random text. So if you send multiple texts, in response to several questions you missed, it won't work properly. If you're trying to respond to a past question, your best bet is to edit your journal entry to include that question's wording.
The easiest way to check and edit your entries is by downloading Qeepsake's mobile app.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Editing or deleting question text
- How do I crop or rotate a photo?
- Do you have some tips on how to write an entry?
- Why is my journal entry attached to the wrong question?
- Can I delete a question but keep my response?
- How can I delete or turn off questions in a journal?
- Why are my journal entries split up or cut off in my Qeepsake Journal?
- How does Qeepsake know which journal to assign my entry to?