If you have a cellular provider such as Sprint, Virgin Mobile, and Bell Mobility, text messages over 160 characters are sent to Qeepsake as multiple texts, and will therefore appear as multiple journal entries.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Editing or deleting question text
- How do I crop or rotate a photo?
- Do you have some tips on how to write an entry?
- Why is my journal entry attached to the wrong question?
- Can I delete a question but keep my response?
- How can I delete or turn off questions in a journal?
- Why are my journal entries split up or cut off in my Qeepsake Journal?
- How does Qeepsake know which journal to assign my entry to?