With Qeepsake Plus or Qeepsake Premium, you can change the date of the memories you're saving and add memories from the past. It's a great way to add memories of your child from a time before you began using Qeepsake!
Please note that Qeepsake Books are printed in chronological order.
How to backdate your memories using the mobile app:
- Go to the 'Edit Entry' screen - click on the entry then tap the edit button.
- Click on the date icon - a calendar will appear.
- Select the date you want to be associated with your entry.
- Save your changes.
How to backdate your memories from app.qeepsake.com:
- Go to the 'Edit Journal Entry' screen.
- Click on the calendar icon - a calendar will appear.
- Select the date you want to be associated with your entry and click save.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I turn on my holiday questions?
- How does the Facebook and Instagram integrations work?
- I just purchased Qeepsake Premium, how do I add my spouse/contributor?
- Can I send or add photos to Qeepsake?
- Can I change the date of my journal entry? Backdate entries or add earlier memories?
- Can I respond to previous questions that I missed?
- How do I save a spontaneous memory to Qeepsake?
- How to make the most out of Qeepsake with your contributor/spouse