All of Qeepsake's accounts allow you to add an unlimited number of journals. All plans are priced per-account as opposed to per-journal. So Qeepsake plans cost the same for a parent of one as it is for a parent of five.
Related to that, when you see that Qeepsake Plus offers 2 questions per day, this means 2 questions per day in total, as opposed to 2 questions per day for EACH of your journals.
Every time Qeepsake asks you a question it will alternate to the next journal (if you have more than one journal).
Thus, if you had Qeepsake Plus (2 questions per day) with 4 journals, you would receive questions in this fashion:
- Day-1: a question about journal A, then a question about journal B
- Day-2: a question about journal C, then a question about journal D
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 8 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I get a refund for a subscription that was charged by Apple iTunes?
- How do I turn off auto-renewal for my iOS Qeepsake subscription?
- How do I turn off auto-renewal my subscription through Qeepsake?
- How do I cancel/delete my account?
- How do I update my billing information?
- Are Qeepsake plans priced per child/journal or account?
- Requesting a refund
Please sign in to leave a comment.