This article only applies to Qeepsake members with more than one journal.
- To assign your memory to a journal, Qeepsake looks for any of your children's names in each text you send to Qeepsake and will automatically attach it to the appropriate journal.
- If more than one child's name is mentioned, the journal entry will get duplicated to each journal.** This only applies when sending in a spontaneous memory
- If Qeepsake doesn't see one of your child/journal names in the journal entry you send to Qeepsake, the journal entry will be stored in an unassigned folder in your account. If you do not see an unassigned folder, this means that you do not have any unassigned entries.
Example of unassigned entry:
Where to find your unassigned entries in the mobile app:
You can review, edit, and reassign your unassigned entries after clicking on the purple icon
Where to find your unassigned entries at app.qeepsake.com:
You can review, edit, and reassign your unassigned entries here: app.qeepsake.com/journal_entries/
**Note: When a text is stored in multiple journals, the confirmation message you receive will incorrectly say the text has been stored for one child (not multiple). This is a known bug we are working on.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Editing or deleting question text
- How do I crop or rotate a photo?
- Do you have some tips on how to write an entry?
- Why is my journal entry attached to the wrong question?
- Can I delete a question but keep my response?
- How can I delete or turn off questions in a journal?
- Why are my journal entries split up or cut off in my Qeepsake Journal?
- How does Qeepsake know which journal to assign my entry to?