- Qeepsake uses 256-bit SSL encryption, which means your interaction with Qeepsake through texts, the app, or website is completely private and secure.
- Additionally, Qeepsake does not sell, rent, license, or distribute the contents of anyone's journal for any reason.
- All Qeepsake staff members who have access to journal information have passed a full and thorough criminal background check. The only reason a team member would access a member's journal is for bug fixes (when cherry Tylenol doesn't do the trick 😜) and to ensure the printed quality of Qeepsake Books. Plus, we're a super small team with lots of kiddos in our lives!
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. With that in mind, here are a few privacy tips:
- Use a nickname for your child’s journal instead of their real name.
- Use your initials instead of your full name on your account.
- Use an email address for your Qeepsake account that doesn’t contain your name