You can cancel your Qeepsake subscription’s yearly auto-renewal at any time by following the steps below. You will continue to have access to all of your subscription's perks until the expiration date, when you'll be moved to Qeepsake's free membership - Qeepsake Lite.
Steps to end subscription auto-renewal on your iOS device
Open the Settings app.
Tap your name.
If you don't see your Qeepsake subscription, make sure you're signing in with the correct Apple ID. If you are still unable to find your subscription, contact Apple support for help locating and canceling your subscription.
If you don't see your Qeepsake subscription and only have one Apple ID, you might have subscribed directly through Qeepsake and not through iTunes. In this case, please go here to cancel your subscription.
Tap Cancel Subscription.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I get a refund for a subscription that was charged by Apple iTunes?
- How do I turn off auto-renewal for my iOS Qeepsake subscription?
- How do I turn off auto-renewal my subscription through Qeepsake?
- How do I cancel/delete my account?
- How do I update my billing information?
- Are Qeepsake plans priced per child/journal or account?
- Requesting a refund