We know how important it is to be able to journal in different languages. While all Qeepsake Questions are in English, you can still journal in your native language including your book title and subtitle.
If you would like to have your entire book including questions printed in a language other than English, here are the steps to take:
- Currently, editing question text is a Plus and Premium Member feature, so the first step is to upgrade if you aren't already on one of these plans.
- Next, you have two options.
- Edit question text to rewrite questions in the language of your choosing.
- Remove the questions entirely from your entries. Click here to learn how to edit and remove question text.
- Preview your book. In book preview, you will see exactly how your book will print, so make sure to check for any character issues. If you see something that doesn't look right, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.