Yes, you can delete or turn off the questions for a single journal at any time. Here are the following steps:
In the app
- Open the app and click on the Account & Settings button in the menu.
- Now click on the Journal Settings button.
- Click on the journal you want to turn off questions or delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find where to turn off the questions for a specific journal or to the delete it entirely.
NOTE: if you delete a journal it's non-recoverable, it's permanently deleted. You can always turn back your questions by coming page to the journal edit page.
1. You can remove a journal by navigating to the journal page - click the name of the journal you want to remove.
2. Next click on the gear icon near the top. It will take you to the "Journal Edit" page.
3. From the journal edit page, you can delete the journal or select "Stop Receiving Questions."
NOTE: if you delete a journal, it's non-recoverable, it's permanently deleted. You can always turn back your questions by coming page to the journal edit page.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Editing or deleting question text
- How do I crop or rotate a photo?
- Do you have some tips on how to write an entry?
- Why is my journal entry attached to the wrong question?
- Can I delete a question but keep my response?
- How can I delete or turn off questions in a journal?
- Why are my journal entries split up or cut off in my Qeepsake Journal?
- How does Qeepsake know which journal to assign my entry to?