However, you prefer! It's definitely a personal preference thing, but we see the majority of parents writing in the third person about their child, as opposed to directly to the child.
Articles in this section
- What kinds of questions does Qeepsake send?
- How do I receive my next question?
- How should I respond to the questions? Third person or to the child?
- Will I get a question each day for each one of my journals/kids?
- What phone number(s) does Qeepsake text from?
- Can I turn my questions off for a bit?
- Can I text Qeepsake whenever I want?
- If I miss a question will it be sent to me again at some point?