Currently, individual journals can't be combined into a family book, but we hope to offer that in the future.
In the meantime, if you want to create a journal for your entire family, a pet, or even your beloved house plants, there's a hack for that!
Simply create a new journal and turn off questions. Plus and Premium Members can text in photos or add entries via the app at any time. Each journal will print as its own book, so if you are creating a family journal, be sure to include pictures and stories about all of your kiddos in the family journal.
Was this article helpful?
4 out of 4 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What will my Qeepsake Book look like?
- New ways to personalize your Qeepsake Book!
- What is the maximum number of entries that will fit in a book?
- Can I change my book layout?
- Do the questions appear in the books?
- Can I hand select the entries I want in the book?
- How does the select date range tool work?
- When will my book be delivered?
- Why are my photos so dark in the book?
- Can I preview my book before it's printed?
Please sign in to leave a comment.